Junior Developer Intern
C.C. Busy is seeking a Junior Developer Intern. Position open until filled.
Junior Developer Intern supports the Co-Founder developer in improving the company’s software. C.C. Busy uses digital assistants, like Alexa and Google Assistant, to help child care providers log a child’s daily activities. C.C. Busy has an AngularJS frontend, connecting to a Python backend using SQLAlchemy, Flask-Ask, and Flask-Assistant frameworks with a postgreSQL database. Projects may include:
- Addressing issues and bugs from test users
- Integrating new features
- Developing test suite
- Improving digital assistant intent functions
- Integrating payment services
- Porting application to Google Actions
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Support the Co-Founder with developer tasks as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to complete programming assignments,
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and web application development,
- Proactive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills,
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines,
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and incorporate diverse technologies,
- Experience working successfully in diverse teams, and
- Completed documentable courses in technologies applicable to C.C. Busy’s stack.
This position is a temporary, part-time, non-exempt position.
C.C. Busy is a diverse team that serves diverse clients. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to Co-Founder Greg Quinlan at gquinlan (at) ccbusy (dot) com.